Bhusaval or Bhusawal is a city and a municipal council in Jalgaon district in the state of Maharashtra, India.
Temples in Bhusaval
Some of the temples in Bhusaval are the
Bhadrakali Ashtbhujadevi mandir, Shri balaji mandir, Shirdi wale baba sai mandir, Shri Swami Samarth mandir and Mari Mata mandir (which is the oldest temple).
For further details on Bhusaval visit the website: en.wikipedia.org
Industries and organizational establishments
Bhusaval is the home of two of the 40 ordnance factories in India, belonging to the Government of India, Ministry of Defence:
1. Ordnance Factory Bhusaval (OFBH) while walking on stair of Rly Platform turn right side-kela siding-Railway Sport Ground side. Fy is 5 km from Bhusaval Rly Station. Sharing three-wheeler Auto available @ Rs.8/- per seat or Rs.50/- for special auto.
2. Ordnance Factory Varangaon (OFV) while walking on stair of Bhusaval Rly Station turn left side-Bus Stand Side-Reservation Office side. Take Varangaon Factory Bus (Distance 18 KM from Bhusaval) from Bus stand which is opposite Rly. Station or take special three-wheeler auto @ Rs.150/- or take sharing auto @Rs.20/- per person.
The thermal power station (TPS), which produces around 12% of the electricity requirement of Maharashtra, is situated in Bhusaval near to Fekari village on the bank of the River Tapi. Further down to Deepnagar, a village called 'Varangaon' has an ordnance factory.
• Bhusaval is also famous for bananas. The bananas of this place are sent by special goods trains all over India and especially to the North Area.
• The principal food is traditional Maharashtrian cuisine. Brinjal is the most loved vegetable in this area. People eat spicy food.
• Most of the population earn their bread either working for Central Railway or farming, these two are the main sources of income.
• Now Deepnagar power project extension is going. The new plant capacity will be 1000 mW more. Previous plant has capacity of 62+210+210 mW total capacity.
While coming from Bhusaval Rly. station walking on stair turn left for Deepnagar Bus from ST Stand or take sharing auto @Rs.15/- or special auto Rs.150/- (Distance from Bhusaval Rly Station is 12 km)
Delicacies of Bhusaval
Bhusaval is also famous for its banana cultivation. Traders from various parts of the country come to Bhusaval to buy raw bananas. Bananas are exported to different countries across the world. Lt Col Sanjoy Banerji, the famous photographer and adventurer hails from Bhusaval. Bhusaval is also known for its special white brinjals that are grown locally in the nearby areas. They often constitute the delicacies in local marriages, along with daal baati toop (a lentil dish served with ghee) served with peanut garlic chutney or famous eggplant sabji called vangyachi bhaji. In local hotels Shev Bhaji, spicy Ghasilal aluvada, and Bengan bharta and Dalgandori bhaji is served.
For more detail Click Here